Friday 10 June 2016

Long Time Coming

It's been almost two years since I updated this. I went into this adventure thinking this would be the perfect time to document all my travels and maybe even be a resource for other travelers out there. What I have found is I have much more enjoyed living in the moment and that time flies by! We are now looking at the last three months of our time in Europe and reflecting on the past three years. We are looking forward to returning to the US and our families and friends but sad to be leaving behind all the amazing people and places that we have experienced here. It's time to reflect on changes that have happened internally as well. A different way of thinking about how small the world is, how people of different cultures are tied together, of how we thinking about our own country (as seen from the outside). It's been a tremendous time of person growth and I hope I have come out of it stronger, braver, smarter and wiser. 

Back to travel, we have about 9 weeks before we leave Germany. In this time we are going to Berlin, hiking around Mont Blanc, Rome / Corsica, more German festivals, canyoning in Austria, and finally finishing up with Portugal and Spain. Till try to do a better job of documenting some of these adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment